We are grateful, and proud of the fact that we continue to provide services to a diverse clientele, ranging from private landowners, to corporate entities, NGO’s, parastatals, and governmental departments. We have serviced these clients from South Africa to Saudi Arabia, Morocco to Mozambique, and many in between.
Key recent projects include:
- The preparation of Tourism Development Plans for 5 Southern African National Parks / Conservancies for African Parks Network. This includes the Liwonde National Park, Majete Wildlife Reserve, Nkhotakota Wildlife Reserve (Malawi) and Pendjari National Park (Benin).
- The preparation of a Tourism Development Master Plan for the 2 million hectare Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Royal Nature Reserve, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visual Impact Assessments for numerous solar and wind energy facilities throughout South Africa, for a variety of clients.
- Preparation and submission of documentation in support of the Proclamation of the Lapalala Wilderness Reserve as a statutory Protected Area.
- Identification of tourism development sites and products and the preparation of a Tourism Development Master Plan for the iSimangaliso Wetland Park World Heritage Site.
- Environmental Impact Assessments and Management Plans for the development of various lodges and related infrastructure within the Marataba Game Reserve and Marakele Contract National Park.
- Landscape and urban design planning for the Rainbow Junction mixed use development precinct, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Environmental Monitoring and Auditing of prestigious ecotourism projects, both for the construction and operational project phases, in Protected Areas throughout southern Africa, including the Kruger National Park, Kapama Game Reserve, Lapalala Wilderness Reserve, Marataba Game Reserve and the Pilanesberg National Park.
- Bioregional plans for the Waterberg, Vhembe and Sekhukhune Districts, Limpopo Province, South Africa.